ENTREPRENEUR IMMIGRATION - PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Am I Eligible?
If you are interested in immmigrating to B.C. and are ready to invest in and actively manage a business in the province,
the Entrepreneur Immigration stream may be a fit for you.
The following are mandatory requirements of the BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration stream.
Please carefully review the Entrepreneur Immigration Program Guide for a thorough description of program requirements.
- Personal requirements
- personal net worth of at least $600,000
- demonstrated business and/or management experience
- The BC PNP will not nominate you if you:
- are prohibited from entering Canada
- have not been lawfully admitted in the country of current residence
- are in Canada and are out of status
- if your status has expired, and you cannot demonstrate you have applied for restoration of status within the 90-day eligibility period, you will be considered out of status
- are working in Canada without authorization
- have an unresolved refugee claim in Canada
- are under a removal order in or outside of Canada
- business requirements
- establish a new business or purchase and improve an existing business
- Investment requirements
- make an eligible personal investment of at least $200,000 in the business
- job requirements
- icreate at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the business
- general nomination requirements
- active and ongoing management of the day-to-day business operations
- demonstrated residence in B.C.
- $300 registration fee
- $3,500 application fee
- $1,000 for each key staff application
It is your responsibility to demonstrate that you meet the program requirements.
An Entrepreneur Immigration Registration is not an application to the Entrepreneur Immigration stream or a guarantee that you will be invited to apply.
The BC PNP may refuse your application if the information in your registration is materially different from your application.