Residency Obligation Appeals

Has your permanent residence card (PR Card) expired while over-staying outside Canada; and the visa officer has refused to issue you a travel document to return to Canada?

You have a right to appeal the negative decision of the visa officer within 60 days from the date of refusal to Immigration Appeal Division (IAD). In certain cases, you may also be allowed to travel to Canada in order to participate in the hearing of your Residency Obligation Appeal.

We have personally attended many residency obligation appeals at IAD and have a clear understanding of the hearing procedures, valid reasons and legal argument upon a residency appeal can be won.

Contact us to arrange a confidential immigration consultation meeting.

For a confidential consultation, please call # (416) 827-3615.